Friday, June 29, 2012

MDS 069, Let the Tooth be Told Scrapbook Page

My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
Recently found a MDS Blog Hop site that happens every Friday!  Start with Heather Summers and go from there!  You will enjoy it too!
Page before adding Photo boxes.
This page by inspired from a page by Jen Gallacher.

Paper: Going Gray, White, Cherry Cobbler, Noteworthy.

Stamp Brush Sets:

Embellishments: Bakers Twine, Hodgepodge Hardware.

Punches: Decorative Label, Scallop Edge, Photo Corners, Curly Label, Square.
This is a 12x12 page.

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

Jen's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...