Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MDS - Double Matting the Curly Label Punch, Heather’s Class

Happy Tuesday to you!  Do you know what that means?  Digital Download day!  Whooo hooo!  Head on over to My Digital Studio.net to see what's new today! In the video for Day 24, Heather showed us how to double mat the curly label punch.  This is a page I scrapped for our youngest daughter.   I'm not sure what these pictures are about but I've done my part. Thanks for another great layout Heather!
Paper - Bella Rose.
Stamps - Vintage Overlay 1, Vintage Vogue (
drop shadow/opacity to full then changed the color to Pink Pirouette on the pink flower for the chalky effect)
, Cheerful Treat.
Embellishments - Stitches, Brads, Buttons.
Punch - Scallop, Curly Label.


Do sign up to Heather’s MDS Made Simple 2 class otherwise you are really missing out!  Watch for another of Heather’s class pages that I did next Tuesday & my regular scrap page on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...