Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MDS - San Diego, Heather’s Class

Happy Tuesday to you!  Do you know what that means?  Digital Download day!  Whooo hooo!  Head on over to My Digital Studio.net to see what's new today!
This was a fun page Heather put together for us.  It worked well for me as it used a lot of pictures.  I used the postcard as the title for my page.
Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we made in her 1st class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a class page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have been doing.  You still have time to sign up to Heather’s MDS Made Simple 2 class.  You really just don’t want to miss it!
Paper – Going Gray, You are My Sunshine.
Stamps - Extreme Elements (changed the opacity to 60 for the splat); Nursery Alphabet Images.
Info taken off the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...