Friday, June 8, 2012

MDS 066 Zeal Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
Love this ScrapSketch20 by Alesha!  Had to try it!  I made this page ages ago and didn’t make a recipe for it.  I’m not sure where I got the Pacific Point buttons as the one that came with my CD is corrupt.  At this time, I have not purchased the Add On Pack.  Maybe it’s not Pacific Point - maybe it’s a different color!  Also, I don’t know why I didn’t use the ribbon that comes with Ice Cream Parlor to make my crosses – would of saved me a lot of work!  Instead I re-sized the square punch to the size I wanted my crosses and paper filled.  Once I made the longest one, I copied and pasted to do the rest.

This is a 12x12 page.
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor 4 (background) and 1 - for the crosses.

Stamp Brush Sets: Define your Life – Zeal (Pacific Point).

Embellishments: Vintage Trinkets - brass button, don’t know what the blue buttons are.

Punches: Lots of Tags 1 (White), Square - for the crosses.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
ScrapSketch20 - Saturday MDS challenge
ScapSketch20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...