Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MDS - Shopping, Shopping and More Shopping, Heather’s Class

Once again, it is TUESDAY!!  You know what that means!!  DOWNLOAD DAY!!  Yippee Yahoo!Heather shot a video of the photo placement and how to match punches to the photo box sizes for us in this class. Her layout allowed me to use a bunch of pictures that my daughter didn't care if I scrapped or not, during their American Girl shopping spree. Perfect!

Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we made in her 1st class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a class page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have been doing.  You still have time to sign up to Heather’s MDS Made Simple 2 class.  You really just don’t want to miss it!
Paper: Twitterpated 7, Riding Hood Red.

Stamps – Distressed Dots (opacity 60), Vintage Overlay 1 (opacity 60).

Embellishments - Twitterpated buttons & ribbon, Stitching, Downtown Grunge (I'm pretty sure my little Olivia would have a fit if she knew I used something called 'grunge' on her American Girl page!!).

Punches: Curly Label, Circle.

Font - CK Farout size 52 (purchased).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...