Friday, June 22, 2012

MDS Scrap Page 068, School

My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
Recently found a MDS Blog Hop site that happens every Friday!  Start with HeatherSummers and go from there!  You will enjoy it too!
Page before adding Photo boxes.
This page by inspired from the September 4, 2011 sketch from My Little Sketch Blook.

Paper: So Saffron, Sunset Serenade, Brocade Blue Script.

Stamp Brush Sets: A is for Apple (ruler – Night of Navy – opacity 60), School Days 11 (star 4), Timeless (clock - So Saffron), Frames with a Flourish, Vintage Overlays (Night of Navy), School Days.

Embellishments: Eyelets.

Punches: Square, Flag, Scallop Edge.

This is a 12x12 page.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

MLSB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...