Friday, October 23, 2015

SU250 Happy Birthday Halloween Card


I combined a couple ideas off Pinterest and ended up with this!  I cut the fence posts about 5/8” wide by 31/4” high.  The leaf on the pumpkin is from the bird builder punch.  I punched the moon then put it on a post it note so I could punch it again into a moon shape.  I did a bit of pumpkin punch art with the oval punch.  Again, I don’t send out Halloween cards but I love to make them so I decided to make birthday cards with a  Halloween theme for my friends and family members that have October birthdays.

Paper: Only Orange, Sahara Sand, Black, Gold, White, Always Artichoke.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Hardwood.
Ink: White, Crumb Cake, Black.
Accessories: 3mm google eyes, linen thread, mounts, post it note, Spider web EF.
Punches: wide oval, bird builder, 13/8” circle, owl builder, word window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...