Friday, October 16, 2015

SU249 Happy Birthday Spider Punch art card


I don’t send out Halloween cards but I love to make them so I decided to make birthday cards with a  Halloween theme for my friends and family members that have October birthdays.  Found this idea on Pinterest of course!  The card is a top fold; pumpkin pie piece is cut 1.5” x 4.25”; the DSP is cut at 1” x 4.25” and just butted up to each other.  I covered the join with ribbon.  I used the thick end of my marker to draw the webs joining the buttons as the thin end didn’t show up very good.  Remember to put enough glue on the buttons so that it squeezes up through the holes creating a good grasp.

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Jersey Shore DSP, Pumpkin Pie.
Stamps: Mixed Medley, Priority Mail.
Ink: Black.
Accessories: Spider Web EF, black ribbon, buttons, glue, black marker, mounts, sponge.
Punches: Curly Label, Scallop Border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...