Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Workshop Card W074, W075

Happy New Year to you all!  Here are a couple cards we made at Joanne’sSU! Workshop in December.  I didn’t mark down the ‘ingredients’ I used to make them.  If you are familiar with SU! products, you will probably recognize them.  If there is something you would like to know, just email me and I will find out what we used.


I know the reindeer is from the Joyous Celebrations stamp set found in the 2012 Holiday Catalogue.  I sanded the back embossing folder and swiped the front one with ink.
 

Ohhhh, I love this stamp!  Isn’t he just the cutest??  This set is from the 2012 Holiday Catalogue also, called Christmas Wishes.  He is mounted on the red glitter paper.  Love it!

Note: the Holiday Catalogue has expired.  I will post a couple more Workshop cards tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...