Friday, January 4, 2013

MDS 095 Ultrasound Scrapbook Page

Welcome to my 1st Friday Scrapbook Page for 2013.  I have posted a digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin Up since March 2011 so if you are stuck for inspiration, try typing your words in the Search spot (top left corner) to see if I can help you out.
Also, just a reminder that it is Blog Hop Day – lots of digital inspiration there too!  Start with Erica Shaw then follow the girls!
This page was inspired from Digital Scrapbooking Albums.
 
This was a fun 12x12 page to do.  I started out with the First Edition DSP as my background then added the Torn Edges stamp to each side.  Sure gives it a ragged look eh??  I used the letter punches to type the word Ultrasound, color filled one in black and the other in the gray then laid the gray on top of the black.  I like the looks of that.
 
Paper: First Edition, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Grad Party 5, Cherry Cobbler, Black.
Stamps: Cheerful Delight, Torn Edges.
Punch: Circle, Square, Blossom Party 3, Timeless Type Junior Letters.
Embellishments: Lucky Limeade Printed Brads.
 
Page without photo's
 
Hope you liked it.  Would love if you left me a Comment!  Hope you will join me for my next post or better yet, sign up to have my posts sent directly to your email. That can be done by clicking on Home and entering your email under Subscribe via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...