Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Workshop Card W073, W076

Here are the other two cards I made at Joanne’s SU! Workshop last December.  I didn’t mark down the ‘ingredients’ I used to make them – I will try and guess my way through them.  If there is something you would like to know, just email me and I will find out  for sure.


How delightful is this card??  Stunning, if I do say so myself!  I should of chose a better double sided paper than I did as my ornament balls are upside down!  I realized it too late!  The embossing folder was swiped with white ink.  The snowflake is a Bigz Die called Snow Flurry from the 2012 Holiday Catalogue (expired).  It is cut from silver glitter paper, just perfect for a snowflake!  The phrase is called Home for Christmas from 2008 Holiday Mini Catalogue.
 

This was a little difficult to do.  Looks like it got a little squished on the ride home too!  The embossing folder was swiped with something like the Smooch Spritz in silver – I don’t think that is what we used but something like it.  The image is white embossed.  It is from the 2012/2013 catalogue as a Hostess gift called Four Seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...