Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SU241 Because I care Owl

 
I was just informed that I hadn’t posted on my Blog yesterday!  Sheesh!  How did I miss a Tuesday!!  Here is a quick little owl to fix that.  I have noticed a lot of cards done with painters tape on Pinterest so I had to try it in my spare time!!  Lordy knows I have lots of painters tape on hand!  Drywallers have put the final coat of mud on our place so it is really getting exciting!  Cupboards have been ordered so we are getting closer!  Anyways, Deb Valder has a video on her Blog as how to do this technique so I won’t bother explaining it.  The tape I used was 1.5” wide – if I was to do it again, I might try using a bit narrower tape.  I used the aid of The Color Lab to help me pick my colors.

Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow, White, Cameo Coral.

Ink: Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow, Black, Cameo Coral.

Stamps: Because I Care (Hostess 2010/11).

Accessories: Painters Tape, SU Owl Builder punch, Swiss Dots EF, Woodgrain EF, mounts, sponge, 2” circle punch, 23/8” scallop circle punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, Elegant Bouquet EF.

I don’t have the new colors of cardstock from SU! yet.  If I did, I would have used Pistachio Pudding (instead of Sage Shadow), Brown Sugar (instead of Creamy Caramel), and Cantaloupe (instead of Cameo Coral).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...