Friday, October 11, 2013

MDS 135 A Light in the Heart Scrapbook Page

Oh my!!  It is hard to believe this little girl was 2 at one time!  Time does fly!
Page with photos.

If you are thinking about digital scrapbooking, you can download MDS for a free 30 day trial period.  Click on the Shop Now button at the top of my Blog for more info.  You will be hooked!
A nice feature MDS has come out with is the Supply List.  Before, I used to keep track of the paper, embellishments etc that I used on my scrap pages so I could share with you.  Now, all I have to do is click on the ‘Supply List’ and there it all is!  One of my favorite features as I am a one finger typer!

Page before adding photos.
Background: Card Stock\Textured Card Stock - Elegant Eggplant.
Embellishments: 
Staple & Stitching\White - Simple Stitches line 1
Round Buttons\Melon Mambo - button
Round Buttons\Tempting Turquoise - button
Round Buttons\Perfect Plum - button
Eyelets\Melon Mambo – eyelet

Eyelets\Tempting Turquoise – eyelet.

Stamps:
Best Wishes & More - heart, Color = MELON MAMBO
Hello, Doily - background piece, Color = WHISPER WHITE

Million-Dollar Moments - heart, Color = TEMPTING TURQUOISE.

Punches:
Extras\Grad Party Ensemble - flag, Fill Color = DAFFODIL DELIGHT
Extras\Grad Party Ensemble - flag, Fill Color = MELON MAMBO
Extras\Grad Party Ensemble - flag, Fill Color = TEMPTING TURQUOISE.


Font: Roskrift Clean size 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...