Tuesday, November 1, 2016

SU275 Bliss


Paper: Marina Mist, White.

Stamps: Bliss.

Ink: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake.

Accessories: Gently Falling EF, mounts, sponge, rhinestones, linen thread, Framed Tulips EF, ribbon from my stash.

Punches: Elegant Butterfly, large oval, scallop oval, 1/16” circle.

I started out by cutting my white panel larger than the embossing folder (4.5 x 6”) then I lightly sponged the edges.


I cut the second white panel to fit inside the tulips – about 4-3/8 x 3-1/8”.  I did the stamping on it and sponged the edges before putting it through the embossing folder.


Added ribbon to the smaller panel about 1-1/4” from bottom.  Trimmed the larger panel then adhered the smaller panel to it.


Adhered the panel to my card front and completed it.  I don’t think the Elegant butterfly punch that I used is for this butterfly but it was too tiny to hand cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...