Thursday, November 10, 2016

Milestone Birthday – 12 years old – B12a


I searched the internet for a guitar template.  Lots of them out there but I chose this one then I kind of followed StampinBerry’s guitar as a ‘get me going’.  I glued the word window punch to the guitar, loosely attached my brads then wrapped the cord around them before closing the brads tightly.  I used the Mat Pack and piercer to help me align the brads.  Both the #12 (size 72) and ‘U Rock’ (size 48) were done on the computer in the LilSister font.

Sing a song of Birthdays
Full of fun and cheer
And may you keep on having them
For many a happy year. Happy 12th birthday!

Cardstock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, white.

Ink: black, Early Espresso.

Stamp: Sanded.

Accessories: sponge, brads, silver cord, soft suede marker, Mat Pack.

Punches: 1.75” circle, word window, 1.25” circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...