Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MDS - Eat Our Dust, Heather’s Class

Once again, it is TUESDAY!!  You know what that means!!  DOWNLOAD DAY!!  Yippee Yahoo!
Another great layout from Heather’s Bonus class of 10 days.  This time she showed us how to make a Dresden shape using the pennant punch & the half circle punch.  I still haven’t purchased the half circle punch (don’t even know what my hold up is – I’m sure I can spare $1.25!!) so I used the full circle punch.  I didn’t take as much time to line things up as Heather showed us in her class video but I’m happy with it!  Heather has her page on her Blog HERE or I've pasted it at the bottom of this post.  Thankyou to Jeanette Smith for suggesting Scrapbook.com for page titles!  I use it all the time now!  Sign up to Heather's class HERE.
Paper: Crushed Curry (opacity to 90); Happy Bday.

Punches:  Circle, Pennant, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet.

Stamps: Piece of Cake (flag), Hello Doily – Crush Curry, changed Opacity to 50 & the Blur to full, Vintage Overlay 5 - Crush Curry, changed Opacity to full & the Blur to full.

Embellishments: Downtown Grunge (frames), Vintage Trinkets (safety pin & buttons), Happy Bday borders (shortened my ribbons by right clicking on the ribbon once it was on my page. Edit Object - (my Units are in inches) then change the width ONLY (in my case, I changed it to 4). You MUST unclick the Keep Proportions box before X'ing out).

January to June 2012-043
Heather's Page
Font – Chiller size 72.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...