Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MDS - Brynn's 1st Birthday, Heather’s Class

Heather Summers from Stamp with Heather, offered a MDS Made Simple Class at the beginning of February – so worth taking!  Her MDS Made Simple 2 started April 16!!  I highly recommend getting in on this one.   She taught us soooo much in the 1st class; I’m excited to see what she has for us this time!  Check her Blog for details.
She has given her students permission to post our pages that we did in her 1st class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a class page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have done over the past year. 
This is a total CASE of Heather’s page!  Love it!  I just happen to have the perfect picture too!  She had put her page on her Blog so check it out at the bottom of this post or click HERE.  Heather showed us how to zoom in & out on our photos.  I didn’t know I could do this!  Cool!  I have used this function a lot since then.  She had a video on the start to finish of her page.  Very enjoyable!
Background: Beau Chateau.

Stamps: Once Upon a Time, Vintage Overlay in Soft Suede with the opacity changed to 60.

Punch: Scallop.

January to June 2012-034
Heather's Page
Embellishments: Digital Tape, Stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...