Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MDS - Missing Fairy Glen, Heather’s Class

Heather Summers from Stamp with Heather, offered a MDS Made Simple Class at the beginning of February – so worth taking.  Her MDS Made Simple 2 started yesterday, April 16.  I highly recommend getting in on this one.   She taught us soooo much in the 1st class; I’m excited to see what she has for us this time!  Check her Blog for details.
She has given her students permission to post our pages that we did in her 1st class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a class page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have done over the past year. 

Here is my take on Heather's page. Love this layout.  In this class, Heather showed us her thought process when making a scrap page from start to finish.  Very interesting!  My page is, of course, a basic copy of hers.
Paper: Bashful Blue; Bella Rose.

Embellishments: added the clouds from the Sunny Day kit.  I resized & flipped them; grosgrain ribbon, Downtown Grunge frames.

Punch: Square, Lace Ribbon Border, Flag, Circle.

Stamps: I used the chalkboard from the Notes stamp set to make my digital tape, resized it & changed the opacity to about 65.

(Purchased) Font: CK Lautric size 64.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...