Friday, April 13, 2012

MDS 058 So Happy for You Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.

A neat ScrapSketch17 by Alesha!  It was fun to do!

Paper: Pretty in Pink (background) and 2x8.5”, Springtime Vintage 6 (4x10” rotate to 8) and 5 (1x9.5” rotate to minus 3),

Stamp Brush Sets: So Happy for You (Rose Red), Bliss (Rose Red), Baroque Motifs (Rose Red then change the Opacity to 60).

Punches: Top Note – paper fill with Distressed Rose Red, Scallop (Pretty in Pink),

Font: Text is CK Cursive size 28, Date is Bradley Hand size 32 in Pear Pizzaz (in the page without Photo boxes).
This is a 12x12 page.
I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
ScrapSketch17 - Saturday Scrapbook Challenge
ScrapSketch17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...