Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SU262 People Like You


Here is another retired SU! stamp set.  SU! seems to retire the nicest sets!

I stamped the image on white cardstock twice, the 2nd time I just punched the sentiment using the decorative label punch and colored the frame using my Daffodil Delight marker.  Also stamp the image onto a piece of scrap paper or sticky notes to use as a mask.  I stamped and colored the image with markers then drew a box around it with my Zig marker. 

Cover the image with the mask and stamp with various stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge set

Mount to the scalloped layer panel. 

Here is a closeup of the stamped grunge. 

I stamped the edge of my card with more grunge.

I used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment for extra pop.

Stamp Sets: People Like You, Gorgeous Grunge.

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette Marker, Blushing Bride Marker, Pear Pizzazz Marker, Daffodil Delight Marker.

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride.

Accessories: Bakers Twine, Doily, mounts.

Punch: decorative label, Scallop Edge Border.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...