Friday, February 12, 2016

Milestone Birthday – 9 years old – B09c


Cute ladybug by scrappinmad-karien.  I didn’t change it much except I didn’t do as my doodling as Karien.  I used the circle Coluzzle to make his body about 3”. Here is the poem I used for this 9 year old card from The Quote Garden.

Little ladybug on my arm, you wear a heart as part of your charm

You joined me on this sunny day, just for a moment then you flew away. 

Happy 9th birthday!

Cardstock: Real Red, White, Black, DSP stripe from my stash.

Ink: Real Red, Black.

Stamp: Memorable Moments.

Accessories: sponge, Coluzzle to make a 3” circle, Cherry Cobbler bakers twine, black marker, white gel pen.

Punches: 13/8” circle (head), standard ¼” hole (eyes, dots), ½” circle (dots), 3/16” crop-a-dile (cheeks), ¾” circle (for #9), 1” circle (to mount #9), Scallop Trim Border.

Font: Comic Sans size 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...