Friday, August 23, 2013

MDS 128 Sweet Things Scrapbook Page

MDS.net site had a challenge the week of September 10, 2012 - it was a Sketch called Scrap Map 1. Here was my submission.  My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use design software featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories. Compatible with PC and Mac operating systems, My Digital Studio allows designers of all skill levels to create their own digital projects or use hundreds of templates to make professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more.  You can download MDS (My Digital Studio) for a free 30 day trial period.  Click on the ‘Shop Now’ button at the top of my Blog for more info. 


Page before adding photos.
Paper: Twitterpated 9.

Stamps: Twitterpated, You’re My Sunshine, Razzleberry Splash.

Embellishments: Twitterpated, Taffeta Trimmings, various Buttons, Bakers Twine.

Punches: Hexagon filled with Twitterpated, Strength and Hope, Grad Party, Keep this Memory DSP.

Font: CK Alis Hand.
Here is the Sketch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...