Friday, May 24, 2013

MDS 115 On Finding Each Other Scrapbook Page

As I have said many times, I am not good at figuring out layouts.  Instead of surfing scrap page layouts this time, I surfed layouts for Blog Templates.  Lots of good ones out there!  Found this template so made it work for these wedding pictures.  I put together the flower by color matching the colors in the printed paper.  Yes, you can color match anything you want in the My Digital Studio (MDS) software by Stampin Up!.  Once I got one flower set up the way I liked it, I grouped it then copied and pasted to make another one, rotated it and viola!  You can download MDS for a free 30 day trial period.  Click on the Shop Now button at the top of my Blog for more info.  Give it a try – you have nothing to lose!
Page before adding photos.

Background: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Bella Rose - designer series paper\Bella Rose 11.
Embellishments: Staple & Stitching\Chocolate - Simple Stitches line 1;Round Buttons\Chocolate Chip - button
Stamps: Designer Kits\My Sweet Pea - stamps\My Sweet Pea - leaf, Color = WILD WASABI; Vintage Vogue - flower, Color = RIDING HOOD RED; Vintage Vogue  - small flower, Color = PINK PIROUETTE; A Word for You - congratulations, Color = PINK PIROUETTE; Seriously Awesome - rectangle frame.
Punches: 1.25 Square Punch; Borders\Tasteful Trim Shape 3, Fill Color = KIWI KISS; Full Heart Punch, Fill Color = RIDING HOOD RED; Oval Punch, Fill Color = RIDING HOOD RED.

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back next Tuesday for something other than a scrap page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...