Friday, February 1, 2013

MDS 099 Bun in the Oven Scrapbook Page

According to my notes, this page idea came from DigitalScrapbooking Albums but I cannot seem to find it there now.  I made this page a long time ago, I should of wrote down more info about it.  I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
 
Paper: Noteworthy, Grad Party 7.
Stamps: Mistyped, Epic Overlays.
Punch: Blossom Party 2 and 3, Circle, Square, Flag, Oval, Fun Flowers 2 and 4, Star, Two Step Bird Branch.
Embellishments: Pool Party Printed Brads, Eyelet, Buttons.
Font: Pea Girly Girl size 28.
Page before adding photos.
 
Thankyou for stopping by.  Would love if you left me a Comment!  Hope you will join me for my next post or better yet, sign up to have my posts sent directly to your email. That can be done by clicking on Home and entering your email under Subscribe via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...