Friday, May 18, 2012

MDS 063 Mr and Mrs Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
Came across this simple but striking page by Stamping with Erica on her September 13, 2011 Blog.  Really liked how this turned out!  I don’t have the half circle punch as Erica used – I used the full circle and covered the top parts with my Text box.

Paper: Sunny Day (Turquoise small polka dots) – background.  Like Erica, I wanted to soften the color somewhat so I dragged my square punch on to my page, resized it to cover everything inside my Bleed area - color fill – White – change Opacity to 40.  Now it looks like a piece of vellum.

Stamp Brush Sets: Together Forever – Mr and Mrs (Pear Pizzaz) and the symbol (Rose Red), Simple Friendship – vine (White),

Embellishments: Buttons Pack In Color – Pear Pizzaz 3, Bakers Twine (White knot), Stitched Poly Ribbon (Pear Pizzaz ribbon and bow),

Punches: Square (white), Circle – drag 6 circles onto your page.  Paper fill as follows: Strength and Hope 4, Springtime Vintage 6, Sunny Day 3, Springtime Vintage 2, Sunny Day 5, Springtime Vintage 8.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
Erica's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...