Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MDS - Meeting Minnie, Heather’s Class

Happy Download Tuesday!  Check them out on My Digital Studio.net!Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we made in her 1st class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a class page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have done over the past year.  She has a 2nd class going on that you can still get in on HERE.  You just don’t want to miss it!
Another CASE of Heather's page.   In this class, she showed us how to make little journaling strips.  I totally stayed away from my alphabet punches because I found them too hard to make all the same size.  Well, she had a video on how to resize, change color & even mat our alphabet punches all in one step!  Now I use my alphabet punches a lot!  So easy!  Thanks so much Heather!

Papers: Christmas Jingle, Love Letters.

Embellishments: Staple & Stitching, Sending Love Epoxy Brads.

Punch: Scallop, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Circle, Scallop, Square.

Font: CK Wistful size 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...