Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MDS - Our Personal Shopper, Heather’s Class

Happy Download Tuesday!  Check them out on My DigitalStudio.net!

Heather’s class page inspired me to use a bunch of pictures that my daughter didn't care if I scrapped or not!  Worked out perfect!

Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we made in her 1st class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a class page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have been doing.  You still have time to sign up to Heather’s MDS Made Simple 2 class.  You really just don’t want to miss it!
Stamps - School Days 11, Jolly Bing Bits, Extreme Elements (opacity 50), Vintage Overlay 4 (opacity 30).




Embellishments - Brads, Stitching, Downtown Grunge (I'm pretty sure my little Olivia would have a fit if she knew I used something called 'grunge' on her American Girl page!!).

Font - CK Far Out size 48, Britannic Bold size 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...