Friday, August 21, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 7 year old – B07b


I love this Anniversary card by mariestamps!  So I changed it into a birthday card to go with my 7 year old fish themed cards. Love the idea of the leafed seaweed from the Two-Step Bird and snowflake Punch.  I used a toothbrush to splatter brown acrylic paint on to Crumb Cake cardstock.  One more fish card coming soon.

Here is the poem I used for this 7 year old card.
How I wish I were a fish!
My day would begin flapping my fins.
I'd make a commotion out in the ocean.
It would be cool to swim in a school.
In the sea, I'd move so free,
With just one thought: Don't get caught!
Happy 7th birthday!

Stamp Sets – Afterthoughts, Stamp Craft (#7).
Card stock – Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake.
Ink – Cajun Craze, Early Espresso ink and marker, Versamark.
Accessories – Stampin' Dimensionals, 2-way Glue Pen, wiggle eyes, Sponge, Toothbrush, brown acrylic paint, Stampin Around Whimsy wheel.
Punches – Ornament, 2 Step Bird, 5 Petal, Snowflake, Scallop Edge Border, ¾” circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...