Friday, April 19, 2013

MDS 110 Creating a Faux Corner Fold in MDS

The gang trying out their luck in Vegas 2011.

This is a page I found on Craftin Caro’s blog.  Thought I would give it a try.  Not bad eh?

Background: Crumb Cake.
Embellishments: Buttons Pack Neutrals - Crumb Cark - button 2.
Stamps: Game Night, Simple Friendship - vine, School Days – circle.
Page before adding photos.
Punches: 1.25 Square Punch.
Would love if you left me a Comment!  If life doesn't get in my way too badly, I am going to post a craft or a sewing project or a recipe or a card or something different than a scrap page every Tuesday. Hope you will join me or better yet, sign up to have my posts sent directly to your email. That can be done by clicking on Home and entering your email under Subscribe via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...