Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ladybug Nail Art and Workshop Cards

Before I share our Workshop cards for this month, I wanted to show off some really cute toes!  Beginning to think I should have had something winter done to them instead since we are having such a nice winter this spring!  Anyways, thank you to Jenn Banks at Totally Gel’d for the nail art!  Click ‘Like’ on her Facebook page to see more of her art.

Ok, on to our Workshop cards.  I strongly suggest any of you locals to come to Joanne Bannerman’s Workshops.  She has them one day a month, usually from 1 to 4ish.  Even if you have never made a card or done any scrapbooking, she will guide you through it.  A great outing filled with chuckles, great coffee and homemade snacks!

W083 Not sure if I scanned this crocked or if I put my stamped image on crocked!  This card uses Night of Navy and Sahara Sand cardstock and Blueberry Crisp designer series paper.


W084 I sure like this card.  It uses Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry and Vanilla cardstock.  The stamp set is called Natural Beauty.


W084 Now how cute and simple is this?  Love it!  Used Daffodil Delight, White, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Wisteria Wonder cardstock with the butterfly and border punch.


Thank you for stopping by.  Both Joanne and I are SU! demonstrators so if at any time you would like to purchase SU! products, give her a call or from my Blog, click on the Shop Now button.  Your order will be delivered right to you (you do have to give SU! a street address, not a box #).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...