Friday, May 11, 2012

MDS 062 Together Forever Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.

Kinda followed the July 18, 2010 sketch from My LittleSketch Blook for this page.

Paper: Pacific Point (Textured), Patterns - Whisper White3 (8x11”), Night and Day 7 (8.5x5.5”).

Stamp Brush Sets: Schoolbook Serif Numbers – bracket (black), Together Forever (black), Autumn Elements – 1st and 2nd flourish (black) and flowers (Pacific Point).

Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbon (black).

Punches: Square (drag a corner to fill the whole page – paper fill – Night and Day 9 – change Opacity to 35), White (text box) and Pacific Point.
This is a 12x12 page.
I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
MLSB - July 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...