Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MDS - My Digital Studio Cheat Sheet

There is much chat about how to print out a list of the downloads you have in my MDS so as not to double order several times. Printing a list of what you have would be helpful so I want to show you how I make my Cheat Sheets.  They are a quick reference guide for me.
Printed on a 11x8.5 paper.
I print everything out that I purchase on to 11x8.5 paper as I sure cannot see them within the program.  I paper fill punches for the DSP. I zoom in and move the punch around so that it shows some of the specialty parts of the paper and sometimes I simply zoom in so it shows more of the paper.  You don't get to see the whole paper but you can see the colors at least. I try and print the kits onto one piece of paper so that I can see at a glance what comes with them so I re-size things until they fit.  Some kits are fairly large so they do take two sheets.

I have done this since I started with MDS so it’s just a matter of keeping up with it. I would never remember what stamps/embellishments etc are with what kits if I didn't do it this way.  It works for me.

I have also printed out the whole catalogue.  I then highlight my purchases.  I have saved myself money by checking my printed catalogue first, before making a purchase!  I have a 3-ring binder that I keep my catalogue in.  I keep my Cheat Sheets in the same binder as my catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...