Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MDS - Seaport Village's Carousel, Heather’s Class

Happy Tuesday to you!  Do you know what that means?  Digital Download day!  Whooo hooo!  Head on over to My Digital Studio.net to see what's new today! What a fun page to do!  In this class Heather had a video on how she pieced together the fun arrow and another video on how she put a frame around the outside edge of the page – no, this is not a stamp!  Heather has her page on her Blog HERE or I’ve pasted it at the bottom of this post. 
Heather has given her students permission to post our pages that we made in her 1st class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a class page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays as I have done over the past year.  You still have time to sign up to Heather’s MDS Made Simple 2 class.  You really just don’t want to miss it!
Paper - Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi.
Embellishments - Rose Red Ribbon, Staple & Stitching, Playful Polka Dots, Brads, My Sweet Pea, Downtown Grunge.
Punch – Pennant, Arrow.
Fonts - CK Blues size 58, Monotype Corsiva size 12.

My journaling was taken off the net.
January to June 2012-035
Heather's Page

1 comment:

  1. MDS is such a great program. I don't do a lot of scrapbooking, but love it for card making. I want to complete a digital SB for family for Christmas.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...