Friday, January 27, 2012

MDS 047 Winter Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
Thought this was a neat Winter Wonderland page by Nicole so thought I’d put my own spin on it.  Whenever I enlarge a circle this big, it always ends up with flat sides.  It doesn't matter in this case as I will be covering the flatness with my photo's and we won't see the other three sides.

Paper: Candy Cane Lane 4 (background).

Embellishments: Christmas Cocoa 11 – elements – circles; Button Latte (White); Hoppy Memories – labels 5 and 8; Summer Home – label 11.

Punches: Circle - Candy Cane Lane 1; Large Photo corner (Real Red).
This is a 12x12 page.
I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

Winter Wonderland
Nicole's Winter Wonderland page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...