Friday, January 20, 2012

MDS 046 Laugh Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.

This page by inspired from the July 15, 2010 sketch from My Little Sketch Blook.  Not that it looks too much like it but it’s what got me going.

Paper: Textured White (background); Night of Navy (7x8.5).

Stamp Brush Sets: A Cute Christmas – mitten (Marina Mist) and snowman (Basic Gray); Jolly Bingo Bits – snowman (Marina Mist) and snowflake (Basic Gray); School Days – circle (Basic Gray); Schoolbook Serif Numbers – bracket (Marina Mist).

Embellishments: Brads (Basic Gray).

Punches: Modern Label (White, mat Marina Mist).
This is a 12x12 page.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
MLSB July 15, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...