Friday, January 13, 2012

MDS 045 Tis the Season to be Freezin’ Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.

This page by inspired from Dawn’s Christmas Layout.  Thought it was neat so had to try it!.

Paper: Textured Baja Breeze (background).

Stamp Brush Sets: Snow Burst 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 (White).

Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbon – ribbon and knot (Old Olive); Christmas Cocoa 11 elements- border; Basic Pearls and Rhinestones – 1st rhinestone.

Punches: Modern Label (Real Red); Scallop – Christmas Jingle (Chocolate Chip small polka dot); Square - Christmas Jingle (Chocolate Chip small polka dot) 3x12”; Circle - Christmas Jingle (Old Olive small polka dot) – when you sent the circle to the back, the snowflakes end up on top.

Font: CK Frosting size 36 (White).
This is a 12x12 page

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
Christmas Lay out
Dawn's Christmas Layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...