Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Noel - LICI-D-05


Here are the 12 sheets of 6” x 6“paper (two of each design) of this beautiful double-sided Joyous Noel Specialty DSP I had received from a Paper Share I joined when the 2018 Holiday catalogue came out.  One side is designed with copper foil accents and the other side is just as breath taking!  Now that I have chopped it, I’m continuing to make more cards!


Stamps: Greetings of the Season (Holiday 2012), Christmas Pines (Holiday 2016).

Cardstock: White, Tranquil Tide, Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP (Holiday 2018).

Ink: Versamark, Tranquil Tide.

Tools: dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, sequins, Merry Merlot and Copper 5/8” Reversible Ribbon, Clear embossing powder, Copper Thread.

Punches/Dies: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Sprig punch.


Used a strip from my Love It Chop It DSP stash.  I over stamped the card front with images from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink before adhering the strip to the card front. 


I embossed the word Noel by first inking the image with Versamark - don’t stamp it yet. Then, ink up your image with Tranquil Tide. Now stamp the image. Cover your image with Clear Embossing Powder and tap off the excess. Heat emboss.  Create with Kaitlyn has a great tutorial on how to heat emboss in every color. 


I added some copper thread behind the phrase.


Stamped an image to go with the phrase for the inside of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...