Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Merry Christmas - LICI-D-03

I first cut my 12 sheets of 6” x 6” Joyous Noel Specialty DSP Paper Share into 4” widths which left me with 12, 2” wide strips.  I left them as is and will cut them down as needed.  I cut the 4” wide pieces down to 5-1/4” high.  That left me with a small strip that just happens to fit across my insert.


Stamps: Snowplace (Holiday 2015).

Cardstock: White, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, vellum, Tranquil Tide, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP (Holiday 2018).

Ink: Versamark, Mint Macaron (inside), Merry Merlot.

Tools: Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, sequins, Copper embossing powder.

Punches/Dies: Expressions Thinlits Die, Leaf punch, Modern Label punch, Pretty Pines Thinlits.


Used a strip from my Love It Chop It DSP stash.  Adhere to card front.  I don’t have the Copper Foil so I pounced my Versamark ink pad on to a fair size of cardstock, poured Copper embossing powder over it and heat embossed.  Then punched and die cut as normal.  The rest is straight forward!


Adhere one of the strip wastes that we cut from our Love It Chop It stash to the inside of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...