Friday, May 10, 2019

Petal Palette – LICI-B-08

I have loved and now chopped the entire package of my Everyday Enchantment DSP from 2012!  I chopped it in 5-1/4” strips then cut the strips into 4” pieces.  Kept the leftover strips too.  I cut the cardboard backing from the DSP to fit in a Full Wide Stamp case. I checked my ribbons to see what I had that matched and taped a small piece to the cardboard.  Stored all the chopped DSP in a Full Wide Stamp case.


Stamps: Waterfront, High Tide (inside), Petal Palette.

Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB 2012).

Ink: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede.

Tools: Stamparatus, bone folder, purchased envelope, sponge, dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, regular and mini glue dots, pearls, Lucky Limeade ribbon, Subtle embossing folder.

Punches/Dies: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Petals and More Dies, Lace Ribbon die, Trio Flower punch.


Stamped the phrase on a Very Vanilla panel in Soft Suede ink then ran it through the Subtle EF.


The markers were too harsh, and the Poppy Parade Blends were too pink to color the bird so I inked the large water/mountain image from the Waterfront stamp set in Poppy Parade, stamped it off then stamped over the bird. 


I bought the Lace Ribbon die from a friend.  Once I die cut it, I did cut it in half before adhering it to one long edge of the DSP strip. 


Used an older punch to punch the flowers.  Added pearls to each one.


Stamp a phrase from the High Tide stamp set to the inside.  Stamp the front of the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...