Friday, May 24, 2019

Negative and Positive Daisy – LICI-B -10

Stamps: Daisy Delight.

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB 2012), Peek a Boo Peach.

Ink: Peek a Boo Peach.

Tools: Stamparatus, bone folder, purchased envelope, sponge, dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, regular and mini glue dots, Everyday Enchantment brad, sequins, Peek a Boo Peach ribbon, Pool Party ribbon, Subtle embossing folder.

Punches/Dies: Hollow Lace Border dies (Amazon), Silent Setter, small daisy punch, Daisy Punch.

Die cut two Hollow Lace Border dies (Amazon) from Peek a Boo Peach cardstock.  Adhere to the bottom of the Very Vanilla panel leaving a bit of a border.  Join the second die to fit across the panel as the die is only 3-3/4” long.

Used a full panel of DSP from my Love It Chop It pile (5-1/4” x 4”).  Cut in half about 2-5/8” x 4”.  Adhere one piece above the die on the Very Vanilla panel, add Peek a Boo Peach ribbon to cover the seam then adhere to a Peek a Boo Peach card.  Set aside.

Cut Very Vanilla 3-1/4” square.  Mark the center.  Stamp a daisy with Peek a Boo Peach ink.  Punch with the Daisy Punch.  Sponge the tips of the daisy with Peek a Boo Peach ink and set aside.  Run the panel through the Subtle EF.

Cut the other piece of DSP at 2-5/8”.  Adhere the square of DSP to the back of the negative daisy.  Trim close to the petals.  Sponge edges Peek a Boo Peach.  Adhere to a 3” square of Peek a Boo Peach cardstock.  Set aside.

Punch a hole in the center of the positive daisy with the 1/8” hole punch.  Align the positive daisy with the negative daisy panel.  Trace the circle on to the panel.  Punch with the Silent Setter.  Add dimensionals.  Insert brad and adhere to the card front.

Stamp a phrase to the inside.  Punch a couple of small daisies from the scrap of leftover DSP.  Adhere around the phrase.  Punch a couple of ¼” Peek a Boo Peach circles for the centers.

Stamp the front of an envelope.

I have loved and now chopped the entire package of my Everyday Enchantment DSP from 2012!  I chopped it in 5-1/4” strips then cut the strips into 4” pieces.  Kept the leftover strips too.  I cut the cardboard backing from the DSP to fit in a Full Wide Stamp case. I checked my ribbons to see what I had that matched and taped a small piece to the cardboard.  Stored all the chopped DSP in a Full Wide Stamp case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...