Friday, July 10, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 6 years old – B06b

Found this Monkey Hut Punch Art on Jackie Topa’s blog.  Go check him out!  To make the fence, I cut Crumb cake the size of my card front, stamped it with the Woodgrain stamp, cut it into ½” strips and angled the tops.  I sponged the edges in Early Espresso and used as many posts as needed to cover my card.

Sponged some blue onto white cardstock for the sky and attached it to the back of my window frame.   Used a piercing tool to poke little holes so I could thread some hemp around each frame.

Stamp some ‘grass’ on the bottom of the fence posts; added my phrase on a scrap of white cs and attached.

Used lots of punches to make my monkey.  Chalked the inside of his ears pink.  Attached him to the window.

Cardstock: Crumb cake, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, White, Early Espresso, Black.

Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point.

Stamp: Woodgrain, Vintage Vogue, #6 is a stamp set from Walmart.

Accessories: sponge, hemp, Early Espresso marker, pink chalk, white pen, piercing tool.

Punches: corner rounder, Trio flower, ½”, ¼”, ¾”, 1”, 1-1/4” circles, small oval.

On your birthday number SIX,
you are wished a fun day
full of exciting things to do!
May your day be as lovely as you!

Happy 6th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...