Thursday, October 30, 2014

SU252 SU! Owl Ghost

My daughter asked if I could help 17, grade 2 students make a Halloween card for their art class.  I am given about a half hour to do this.  Yikes!  Had to come up with something pretty simple and quick!  Mixed a couple ideas from Pinterest and came up with this.

My daughter and grandsons helped me do some of the prep work a couple days earlier.

Double checking the list to make sure I didn’t forget anything!

I did want them to see the Cuttlebug in action so I packed up the machine and the pre cut 3.25” x 1” scraps of black cardstock. They stamped the image and I punched it out.  The ghost and greeting has a mount on the back.

What a hoot we had!  Thanks for having me guys!

Paper: Black, Only Orange, White.

Stamps: Mixed Medley.

Ink: Black.

Accessories: Spider Web EF, glue, Decorative Dots EF, cuttlebug machine, mounts.

Punches: Owl Builder – eyes, nose and heart are all from the Owl Builder, circle scallop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...