Friday, February 7, 2014

MDS 152, My Dance Dress Scrapbook Page

Found another Sketch that suited my pictures!  So glad there is talented people out there that create a boost for me!  Nothing tricky about this page.  For the ‘scallop’ border on the right side, I resized the circle punch, paper filled it then copied and pasted until I had enough to fit the page.  I used the Align tool to space them perfectly for me.  MDS Software is easy enough for beginners, but includes a variety of tools for advanced designers too. Anyone can try it FREE for 30 days! Click on the ‘Shop Now’ button at the top of my Blog and download it (item 130910) or you can order the MDS Trial Disc 10 Packs (item 132919) to get it into your hands!

Page before adding photos.

SKETCH I USED.
Background: Designer Series Paper\Distressed\Real Red Distressed.
Embellishments:  Buttons\Round Buttons\Whisper White – button;  Buttons\Button Latte\Whisper White Button Latte - button2    Buttons\Round Buttons\Real Red – button.
Stamps:  Garden Whimsy\Garden Whimsy - large butterfly, Color = 230,WATERMARK.
Punches:  1.25 Circle Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\Patterns\Whisper White Patterns – 2;  1.25 Circle Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\Small Polka Dot\Real Red Small Polka Dot; 1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\Soft Flower\Basic Gray Soft Flower;  Tag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\Patterns\Whisper White Patterns – 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...