Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MDS - I Can Do it Myself, Heather’s Class2

Before we begin, today is Tuesday – DOWNLOAD DAY!  Go to My Digital Studio to see what is new for today! In today’s class, Heather showed us how to shorten our Taffeta ribbon using a punch.  I didn’t use that trick on this page but I really liked her layout so wanted to use it.  I will try her trick in a future page tho.
Paper: Black Textured, Rose Red Villa.

Stamps: Decorative Overlays Starburst (Blushing Bride), Extreme Elements.

Embellishments: Buttons, brad, Stitching, Downtown Grunge, Taffeta Trimmings Ripple (Blushing Bride).

Punch: Star, Heart, Oval.

Font: Clipper.

If you want in on Heather’s tricks & tips, you still have time to sign up to her MDS MadeSimple 2 class.  Because the daily posts don't happen anymore, the site remains open with the content, videos, photos, and discussions etc available until the end of October.  She has given her students permission to post our pages that we did in her class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...