Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MDS - New Year's Day 2010, Heather’s Class2

Once again, it is TUESDAY!!  You know what that means!!  DOWNLOAD DAY!!  Yippee Yahoo!

In this class, Heather reminded us to use the templates in MDS to make a quick page.  It is easy enough to import a premade template into your album.  You can always add or delete from the template.  For this page, I went through the templates to find a page that had 6 photo boxes.  Again, you can always add more photo boxes to the templates if you want but I wanted something that was done for me.  I chose a page from the A Year in Review template, changed the flowers to fireworks from Canada Day, changed the ribbon to Real Red and POOF, I had a page done in about 10 minutes!  So, yes, do remember those templates!  They make life very easy! If you want in on Heather’s tricks & tips, you still have time to sign up to her MDS Made Simple 2 class.  Because the daily posts don't happen anymore, the site remains open with the content, videos, photos, and discussions etc available until the end of October.  She has given her students permission to post our pages that we did in her class to our Blogs.  I intend to post a page every Tuesday and keep my regular Scrap pages coming on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...