Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SU169 Brayered Debossing

I had never heard of the Brayered Debossing Technique so I had to give it a try.

Use a wet cloth and pat a fair bit of water to the smooth side of the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die - too much water will make the ink run into the grooves and not enough water will do nothing so experiment. Brayer Cameo Coral ink over the wet surface.

Put glossy cardstock in the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die and run thro the Cuttlebug.

I sprayed the rose with a glitter spray that I had in my stash, before trimming. Cut from the opposite side as you have the embossed edges to guide you.
Stamp Set - Birthday Wish.

Ink - Cameo Coral.

Paper - Cameo Coral, White Glossy.

Accessories - wide oval punch, Glitter spray (non SU!), Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die,1/4" circle punch and Crystal Effects to make Faux Brads.


1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful, and I even have that folder. Thank you for giving me an idea for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...