Friday, December 20, 2019

Winter Woods - LICI-D-11


I first cut my 12 sheets of 6” x 6” Joyous Noel Specialty DSP Paper Share into 4” widths which left me with 12, 2” wide strips.  I left them as is and will cut them down as needed.  I cut the 4” wide pieces down to 5-1/4” high.  That left me with a small strip that just happens to fit across my insert.


Stamps: Winter Woods (Holiday 2018).

Cardstock: White, Myth’s and Magic Glimmer Paper, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP (Holiday 2018).

Ink: Versamark.

Tools: dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, sequins, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Copper embossing powder (inside).

Punches/Dies: In the Woods Framelits Dies.


The snowy piece was cut from Myth’s and Magic Glimmer Paper. I used the In The Woods Framelits to get the hill shape. Attached this to a full panel from my Love It Chop It pile (5-1/4” x 4”), leaving a small border of DSP showing at the bottom - don’t add glue to the curved edge.  Leave it open to add the trunks from the other two trees.  Adhere to card front.  Trim if necessary.


I die cut both evergreen trees, pushed up the scallop edges of the smaller evergreen, added a narrow bead of Tombow glue to the edges and then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds.  Added dimensionals to both trees.  Added sequins from my stash.


I added dots of glue to the other two trees and sprinkled them with Dazzling Diamonds too.


Adhere one of the strip wastes that we cut from our Love It Chop It stash to the inside of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...