Friday, October 2, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 8 years old – B08b


Decided to change my theme from Frogs to Lego for my 8 year old birthday cards.  I started out with an orange card and mounted it with Midnight Muse.  I cut a white piece at 3.75 inches by 5 inches then scalloped the bottom edge.  I cut each lego block at 2 x 1.25 inches.  I found this card on Pinterest.

Here is the poem I used for this 8 year old card.
Heads ,shoulders , knees and toes
This is how the story goes
First you tiptoe round and round
Sometimes falling to the ground.
You may be small but one day you'll be
Like a flower or a tree
Growing stronger everyday
Leaving your footprints along the way.
Happy 8th birthday!

 Cardstock: Only Orange, Midnight Muse, Yo Yo Yellow, white, Garden Green.
Ink: Only Orange, Midnight Muse, Basic Gray.
Stamp: Bring on the Cake, Memorable Moments.
Accessories: sponge, Only Orange marker, white gel pen.
Punches: ½ inch circle, scallop edge border, modern label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...