Friday, October 19, 2012

MDS 084 Winter Scene Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes
A digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up!.
For today’s post, I want to share how simple it is to use a picture as your background ‘paper’ in MDS.  I started out with Textured Baja Breeze as my page color.  Then I added a Photo box, stretched it to within ¼” from the edges.  I popped my photo on then changed the Opacity to 50 to make it faint.  That is all there is to it!  I added 4 more photo boxes and photo’s, matted them in Baja Breeze.  Very simple!

This is a 12x12 page.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...