Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MDS - A Moment in my Tummy, Heather’s Class2

Happy Download Tuesday!  Check them out on My DigitalStudio.net!
Heather showed us how she puts a page together using a sketch.  Totally up my alley as I ALWAYS need something to kick start me.  Sometimes my page doesn’t look anything like the sketch I started out with but I ALWAYS need a starter kit!  I really envy people that can just put a page together like Heather!
Paper: Textured Soft Suede, Grad Party, Christmas Cocoa 11.

Stamps: Oh Splat, Timeless, Hello Doily, Hawaii Papaya, Nursery Necessities, Holiday Blitz.

Embellishments: Downtown Grunge, Mis-Stitched.

Punches: Square, Flag, Scallop Edge.

Font: Simply Glamorous.

Sketch Heather used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...